Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent – Temple, TX (023BJ)(Temple, TX)
Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agent – Temple, TX (023BJ)
Temple, Texas, United States
Potential same day job offer.
Wednesday | April 18 | 9 am to 3 pm
Apply in person
Monday to Friday | 9am to 3pm
1600 Eberhardt Rd., Temple TX 76504
Join us at TTEC where we welcome Healthcare Licensed Insurance Agents who have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you will be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught—a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
What you might be doing on a typical day:
• Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being
• Assist Medicare-eligible individuals in selecting the products and services that best meets their needs
• Answer questions related to coverage and annual changes on healthcare plans, pharmacy networks and drug formularies
• Aid customers with the enrollment process
• Qualify customers to join community meetings and schedule in-home appointments
Licensed Healthcare Insurance Sales Champions, like you, receive:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
• And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits that’d you’d expect
The basic stuff you’ll need:
• A current health insurance license
• You’ve done the sales thing…at least six months.
• We’re looking for you to come with excellent communication skills. You can adapt to new and different situations, read the behaviors of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
• An ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
• The passion and drive to make a difference.
We are family:
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you’ll join us! Here, you’ll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You’ll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We’re all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, s...